I hope you had a healthy and safe Thanksgiving. I made this super delicious and very healthy pumpkin pie. I ate it with no added sugar chocolate coconut ice cream.
Here’s the recipe:
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (make sure not to get pumpkin pie filling. The only ingredient should be pumpkin)
1/4 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 large eggs
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. I used a convection oven.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Either pour mixture into a 9 inch pie dish or divide evenly among 6 single serving oven-safe baking bowls as I did.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out dry.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Struggling with your weight loss? Join my free 7 Day No Added Sugar Challenge group on Facebook!
1 thought on “Healthy Pumpkin Pie”
Comments are closed.